Friday, February 20, 2009

Another Boring Day

Today I finally attended ECA at my school since last year..
(what a good student=.=)
Iv been randomly or maybe chosen to attend dancing club as well as singing and stuff (seems GAY)
I don't want to..i am FORCE to this..and the DANCING step is like so Sissy type and i was so so so lazy and sleepy to dance at the first time but well get along in the end being Sissy for half an hour..
(u will be thinking am i a GAY or Sissy type boy??)
let me tell u..i am not!!!

After that, went to cafeteria with Randy, Bryan Lim, Edmund. After that meet MinG GoR and Enfee Liew Ying FuiZz..discussing later wanna go where..after that SamSung tell me that out School TaiKo wannabe Eric Hiew's brithday is today..i was like wtf? LOL >.

GgNeSs!! me and Eric Hiew go the asia city cyber play 2 Match Solo 1v1 -apomnp tourney rules. EASY win..(doesn't mean i pro is he noob swt'') after 2 match guess what?? just RM1.50 so u can imagine how fast la. hahahahahaha!!!
After game go CenterPoint play punch and Initial-D aikz..sien dao bao!! MinG Gor sms ask where u by the time she reply i already in my car on d way back home only then she tell me she is going to CenterPoint!!! GenG!! Reach home and 1.10pm take a bath and then Blog.

I will be back!!^^